Are Vehicles Frequently Speeding or Running Stop Signs?
The University Park Police Department would like your assistance in enhancing traffic safety. Following the 3 simple steps below will assist us in the effective use of our resources to calm traffic and keep pedestrians and children safe.
1. Gather Information about the Traffic Issue
- Where is the problem occurring?
- What time(s) of day is the problem occurring?
- What day(s) of the week is the problem occurring?
- Provide vehicle identification information (make, model and vehicle registration), if possible.
Click the link above to fill out an online form to report the traffic issue(s).
3. We’ll Review the Traffic Issue
An employee of the University Park Police will contact you within 72 hours.