If you have any questions regarding the following status report, email Public Works Director Mickey Beall at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-927-4262, ext. 200.
FY21-FY22 Infrastructure Project Construction Status Report as of 9/28/20
COMPLETED – below is a list of streets/areas where operations have been completed in Phase 1.
- Beechwood Road (4100 block)
- Clagett Road. (4000 block)
- Holly Hill Road
- Sheridan Street
- Tuckerman Street
- Van Buren Street (4100-4400 blocks)
- Wells Parkway (6600 block-odd; 6700 block-odd; 6800 block-even (road resurfacing TBD when College Heights Drive is resurfaced); 6900 block-odd)
- Woodberry Street
- Concrete Park Paths
TO BE COMPLETED – below is a list of streets/areas where operations are scheduled to be completed in Phase 1.
- Adelphi Meadow Pervious Path (MHAA Grant Project)
- The Mews – resurfacing of the elbow
- Tuckerman Street – replace speed humps on the 4300 and 4400 blocks
- Asphalt Park Paths
- Pineway – replace 2 temporary speed humps with permanent ones
- Clagett Road – replace temporary speed hump with raised crosswalk
- Miscellaneous sidewalk repairs (multiple streets throughout town)
TO BE COMPLETED – below is a list of streets where operations are scheduled to be completed in Phase 2 from fall 2020-summer 2021.
- Queens Chapel Road (October 2020) – all concrete may be completed before winter which includes curb/gutter, sidewalks and driveway aprons
- 43rd Avenue (sidewalk extension)
- Queens Chapel Road (resurfacing)
- College Heights Drive (4200-4400 blocks)
- Underwood Street (4200 block)