New Police Blog
We are excited to announce Chief Baker's new blog - What's UP (University Park)?! Chief Baker's blog will share police-related information and police department news with Town residents. We hope this will serve as a great way to directly communicate to residents and address any concerns or questions. If you have any questions, call 301-927-4262 or email the Town Clerk at email@example.com.
Sign-up to receive notifications
Read the directions below to sign-up to receive notifications when Chief Baker has added a new blog post to the website.
- Go to the homepage of the Town website, www.upmd.org,
- Sign-in to the website (Top right),
- From the home page, click on the the green button titled "Notify Me",
- Find the Chief's Blog from the list under the header "Notify Me" and select the email icon or text icon to receive notifications.
Where to view the Chief's blog on the Town's website
- From the homepage, www.upmd.org,
- Hover cursor over the "Our Town" header,
- View the sub header "Police & Community Relationship",
- Click "Police Chief's Blog"
View directly on the Police web page -
- Hover cursor over the "Government" header,
- View the sub header "Departments & Staff",
- Click "Police"
Updates to Police web page
We have added a welcome message from Chief Baker, pictures and names of each police officer and staff, and community pictures. We are excited to share these changes with you and hope you will visit our web page.